XII INTERNATIONAL SHORTFILM FESTIVAL PERU 2015
- The twelfth edition of the International Short Film Festival of Peru, FENACO, will be held in November. The Festival is organized by the Association Cultural Delluc. Categories: Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Experimental, film school (Fiction, Documentary, Animation).
- The short film which participates in the student category should present the documents with an enclosed letter from the authority of the educational institution which accredit that the film represents the institution before FENACO. In case of prize, the recognition would be to the director of the film with a mention to the institution, school or university who has presented the film.
- The Film’s total running time should be 1 minute to 30 minutes.
- All films must have been completed after January 1, 2013.
- Format: DVD NTSC or Multizone.
- Films in other language than Spanish must have Spanish subtitles (any question about this writes us).
- To participate, you must send a DVD to the organization address before September 04, 2015, with the inscription form and a photo from the film and director.
- Each DVD must contain only one short film or list menu with many short films.
- All short films selected will be screened exclusively with a DVD, with best quality sound and image possible.
- You must indicate clearly which category you wish to enter
- Deadline for submissions Friday September 04, 2015. Submission is free.
- A Committee appointed by the organization will select the films. This committee will notify the results of the selection, but ifwe couldn’tplease checkour website or
- All decisions made by the Selection Committee and the Official Judges are not subject to appeal.
- The festival reserves the right to use the films partially or completely in order to promote the event.
- The festival select best short films will send to competition and exhibition Net Films Festivals. If the works obtain prizes and mention will be totally short film director.
- Fill and print the registration form below.
- Must submit your short film online
- The festival will not return the films once they have been received.
- The material should be sent by postal service, delivery costs will be paid by the sender of the film, we don’t pay any taxes courier services. If you decide sent through internet, you must pay 10 dollars to Festival through Western Union. Participant will contact us via mail, for details for the transfer service and provide detailed instructions for activity.
- The winner and / or participant will have to pay charge for post, packing and shipping of trophies, awards and certificates.
- The organizing committee of the Festival will decide any matter arising during the Festival, which is not covered by these Regulations.
- Your inscription implies the acceptance of all these General Conditions.
We recognise and reward themes about native peoples and other minority groups, Human Rights, Gender, Environment, Gay and sexually diverse, Migration, Experimental, short film for children.
NEWS: The competitive screenings of feature films.
The above material should be sent to the following address:
Inés Agresott G. y/o Tonanieva Puertas C.
Av. Juan de Aliaga 535 Dpto. 302, Magdalena del Mar – Lima 17, Perú
Teléfono: (51)997087639 / 992421801